• Thread starter Thread starter fmguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmguy

Reaction score
it's no point buying him right at the beginning of the game i feel. maybe 2 or 3 years into the game and then he becomes really established. thoughts.

I disagree. At other teams players dont develop as well as when you have them and you can make a training schedule to his strengths and weaknesses and get them tutored ect.

get Patrice Evra 2 tutor Sakho he becomes beast

Well I bought him 2 seasons into it and he is a great player yet I wouldn't really suggest purposely waiting as, for one, the training they get at other clubs would not be as good and two: You will get him cheaper earlier on.

get him asap outstanding prospect, you can't mess him up and get him on the cheap! i ended up having to pay 50 mil for him 4-5 seasons in.

I agree to buy him from the start. Admittedly he makes a few errors and doesn't always perform consistently, he is still solid enough until he gets much better. I bought him at the start of my Man City game and played him straight away and just started the second season and he is now playing consistently well.

i got him 3rd season for 13m bcos he was transfer listed but tried to signhim 1st season and they wanted 30m for him so had to reject it

i think that he his decent at the start and if u dnt sign him he becomes too expensive

how much do people sign him 4 at the start of the game on the 9.3.0 patch.
i cant get him cheaper than 15 million

i agree with getting him at the start as you pay less for him, got him for 10mil first season in man utd game, same with balotelli get him at start.

Man utd first season - prem league winners, champo league winners, fa cup winners, league cup winners , world club championship winners, euro super cup winners, community sheild winners

i bought him at the start of the game with man city, im in 2014 now and he has been solid since i bought him. now described as world class defender.

I loaned Sakho to Birmingham season 1 and the Aston Villa offered my a loan fee of 1m to sign on loan for the season so I accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back