Thomas Solway

Reaction score
Running my first game as Man U. Noticed that Ronaldo has a salary of 875k Pounds per week? What the ****? Not only that but players like Lars Bender and other Midfielders of that ilk are Looking for between 250 and 325k per week?

I'm running Pounds Sterling as my currency. Is anyone else seeing these numbers?

No thats per week, per month would be about 1.2 mil for Ronaldo. He makes about 325ish

Showing as 575k per week here, 275k after tax.

That's still **** near double his actual salary, is it dynamically set at the beginning of the game or something?

Ok, so maybe 575 is about right, why have I got 875? What is Lars Bender asking for in your game? 250+? I'm wondering if there's some bug. I think I'm going to try and start another game when I get home and check it out.

Ok, so maybe 575 is about right, why have I got 875? What is Lars Bender asking for in your game? 250+? I'm wondering if there's some bug. I think I'm going to try and start another game when I get home and check it out.

Who are you managing?

Don't forget that in Spain players get alot of money from their image rights too! Although that wouldn't explain Bender.