Salvador Cabanas(America{Mex})

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I recently signed this guy from America[mex] for 4m, and he has been doing the business for me. Just wondered if anyone else has used him, or maybe I have found a good cheap striker. Pretty good stats-wise, and a good price.
SCREENS -
Stats Overview
Coach Report

Seriously, if he isn't very far off the standard of Huntelaar, he can't be bad...:p

Last edited:
ive seen him around before on the game but ive neer went out and got him im tempted to get him but after looking at him on my game he is playing for fulham and they are in the uefa cup

Never heard of him, a good cheap buy.

yeah, he is doing well for me, somehow, at 173cm, he is good in the air....im not complaining though. for 4m, you can't go wrong.

I remember him. Paraguayan if i remmember correctly. I've allways liked Paraguayans another one I think is Zebalos

I remember him. Paraguayan if i remmember correctly. I've allways liked Paraguayans another one I think is Zebalos

Yeah he is, and a good player. Plays well for me as backup to Martins, Cardozo and Quagliarella. Gets a work permit at the first time of asking, which is a nice thing. Will sign for a lower prem team aswell. I have a 'new game' save with no manager, and I chose Hull, and he was quite happy to sign for Hull aswell.

where you get them playerfaces from in the screeny

Just signed him and in his first game look what he has done ;)
ip4eue.png

Signed him in an Arsenal save for some speed + aerial threat, done well, always scored against tottenham

I usually sign him, and he never disappoints. Either as a sub or in the XI, we can count on him. Signed him for my story at Benfica, (don't tell anyone. It wasn't posted yet :p)

On FM09 he was epic. I always signed him and he did the job every time, every club, every league. And he was cheap.

I've signed him 3-4 times on FM10 and he's been good as a back-up player.

He got shot in the head at a nightclub a few months ago in real life. I don't think he's in Paraguay's WC squad because of this. I signed him for stoke and he scored 31 goal in 34 apps. :D

He got shot in the head at a nightclub a few months ago in real life. I don't think he's in Paraguay's WC squad because of this. I signed him for stoke and he scored 31 goal in 34 apps. :D

Should'nt he be dead if he got shot in the head

well he was very close. He was in critical condition and is slowly making recovery

I've heard he was good but never have signed him.

Should'nt he be dead if he got shot in the head

Umm,sometimes people survive being shot in the head,like him oO)

Anyway,how do you guys play him?

I just signed him for £3million and looking to play him ahead of the new season..

Adv. Forward? Poacher? Tgt. Man?

And should I play it to head or to feet? Or run onto ball?

hi

wot position do you play cabavas in and what role as i can never get him to score