• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

Sam's Future 10 Game

Finally, My Future 10 Game is here, this thread will follow the career's of 10 bright youngsters.

Here is the Players we will be following:

Andreas Triviesta - Athletic Bilbao (Triv)
View attachment 150108

Chase Status - Darlington F.C (Gaffer)
View attachment 150109

Nick Van Aalst - Swansea City (AussieOchoa)
View attachment 150118

Burak Vurdal - Fenerbahce (TheRealMourinho)
View attachment 150110

Douglas Costa - Charlton Athletic (Calum)
View attachment 150111

Calum Elder - Leeds United (CalumE5)
View attachment 150112

Jak Katterfield - Leeds United (Jak 16)
View attachment 150113

Ryan Jones - Barcelona (*Jones*)
View attachment 150115

Viktor David Beckham Reznov - Santos (WonderManager)
View attachment 150116

Jack Hughes - Shrewsbury (MrJack41)
View attachment 150117

Last edited:
*Jones* and WonderManager have easily the best players :O

My guys not too shabby though, and the second most valuable!

Yeah, I remember the best player on paper, Michael Wilson (Taida) in Triv's first Future 10 but he was not successful at all.

Yeah, I remember the best player on paper, Michael Wilson (Taida) in Triv's first Future 10 but he was not successful at all.
He's right, I got one major trophy I think ;_;

I genuinely fear Jones' player ._.

Why shouldn't they be? Makes it more exciting :)

Because there's barely any progression? It's not really a developing career... I just think it's more interesting when they actually get better as they go but to each their own, it's your story so doesn't bother me. Just an observation.

Out of curiosity, what did you make their starting CA's Sam? :)

Because there's barely any progression? It's not really a developing career... I just think it's more interesting when they actually get better as they go but to each their own, it's your story so doesn't bother me. Just an observation.

I'll see how this goes, and then after this one has ended I will do what you said in a new one.

Out of curiosity, what did you make their starting CA's Sam? :)

150 - CA 175 - PA

I had tried 4 different combinations when I think 125 - CA 150 - PA could of been better, but I wanted insane players this time round so I did it as above. :)

He's right, I got one major trophy I think ;_;

I genuinely fear Jones' player ._.

Taida

2025 EPL Champs and 2029 UCL winners with City and two Euro Championship winner with Italy

Jones' player is something else...

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

150 - CA 175 - PA

I had tried 4 different combinations when I think 125 - CA 150 - PA could of been better, but I wanted insane players this time round so I did it as above. :)
Couple of questions...
1) only 175 PA? none of our players will have the potential to be the best in the world
2) The start date is December 2009 (Brazil 2010?) so when will you be doing updates? Yearly Brazil time or yearly to coincide with the end of the European season (End of May)?
3) Why did you spell my player's name wrong? Meant to be Andres like Iniesta :P i can live with Andreas ;)

All will be edited, and that game isn't the season I will be using for updates, I just want quick screenshots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back