please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Name: Sancidino Malam Silva
Club: Benfica
D.O.B: 5/3/1994
Nationality: Portuguese (Guinean)
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Pace, Finishing, First Touch, Dribbling, Composure, Heading, Work Rate, Off the Ball.

Weaknesses:
Set Pieces, Positioning, Bravery

Description: Wonderkid

Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles: Poacher, Complete Forward

View attachment 109397 View attachment 109398

Never seen him before. Good find mate, looks a good player.

more like a statement, because i have tons of leagues loaded and a large database .. Nontheless, im using an update, maybe that is the problem?

As am I, LFC Marshalls.

maybe he is a regen .. if not, he is a great player .. that update must be really good mate, he is like fifteen ..

Sigh.

Benfica Youth
Sancidino Malam Silva

View attachment 109404
Sancidino Silva is one **** of a player. Having netted 35 goals in 24 games. At the age of 13, this Guineense Center Forward is having a very promising start to his career. If he can stay away from injuries and continue to progress, he can turn out to be like Eusebio.

Sigh.

Benfica Youth
Sancidino Malam Silva

View attachment 109404
Sancidino Silva is one **** of a player. Having netted 35 goals in 24 games. At the age of 13, this Guineense Center Forward is having a very promising start to his career. If he can stay away from injuries and continue to progress, he can turn out to be like Eusebio.

Just read that .. it wasnt an accusation ..

Sigh.

Benfica Youth
Sancidino Malam Silva

View attachment 109404

well he anit on my save why i said he might be a regen as he isent a regen nice find.

LFC Marshall will have added him to the game, FM aren't allowed to put players on til they're 16 I think.

He looks quality,may be one to watch in fm11 or even fm12 :)

Was just about to propose that same thing as a possibility Jack. Shame, oh well 80% of FM-Base users are on LFC Marshall's updates anyway.

Back