Sandro from barcelona

• Thread starter Thread starter RickyJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

RickyJ

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has had him and how he turns out I was debating on whether or not to buy him he has a 16million release clause a screenshot would be nice as well
thanks
rick

In my save he plays for Club Brugge, is worth £1.2m and barely ever makes an average rating of 6.5 or higher for the season. In year 2020. Avoid IMO.

Depend on what team do you have, but in my save ( Tottenham) i have him in backup and he do the job 7 games 6 goal

Anyone have any idea lol?
Depends who you are but could you get him on loan? Also playing time will make a difference i did a save where i didnt sign anyone as Barca and the likes of Deulofeu, Traore and Sandro were amazing but if he doesnt play much he wont get better

Thanks my friend I appreciate the info I'm using sporting in Portugal and wanted to give him a go got tired of always buying the same players all the time I have never had him before

Bags of potential but very young. You'll need to be patient with Sandro if you want him to develop. Cheaper options would include Luka Jovic or Federico Bonazzoli. And those two are also high potential youngsters. If you're willing to spend 14m on a striker you're going to have to wait a couple seasons on, and have a big transfer budget then go ahead.

I have never seen him worth more than £1.5M, normally Barcelona allow his contract to expire after 3-5 years.

Thanks guys I appreciate the info gonna buy him and try if I wait the 5 years by then he would be terrible

Back