Thanasis7

Reaction score
I 'm in a huge pre-season dilemma. I never had experience with Sanogo and I only had Lukaku in fm10 in Belgium national team and he was a beast. Who would you suggest in my Arsenal with that kind of formation. I also have Wellington Silva but i don't know if he becomes the same class player as the previous ones. Another dilemma for me is Arshavin. He's 30 now and he had the worst year ever for me in fm. I'm able to buy Pastore who seems ideal in my formation. Do you think i should sell Arshavin and buy Pastore??

i think u should buy Pastore and sell Arshavin because Pastore will develope into a star player and he is better than Arshavin

Yeah I agree, buy Pastore, sell Arshavin. I would suggest Lukaku as he always performs well on every game!

agreed, Pastore in for Arshavin, and get LKukaku, maybe try Vaclav Kadlec, he's awesome.

Lukaku for a battering ram.

Pastore for your left attacking midfielder, he will become amazing.

Can Pastore play as good in the attacking midfield (attack) spot :) ?

From those two, I'd get Lukaku.
Also, look at Vaclav Kadlec, will be immerse.

Pastore looks immense - but too expensive?
I'm thinking about buying Lukaku, and probably Pastore. Have any of you guys tried him before :) ?

Sanogo is immense for my portsmouth save, 105 apps 55 goals 22 assists 15 MoM and only 20. Much easier to buy for lower rep teams. After 25 apps hes got 25 goals and an average rating of 7.92 so far this season.

I've never found Lukaku very well-scoring. Would he fit in a Advanced Attacker role? :)

Lukaku instead of Sanogo. Mainly beacuse of Lukaku's mental attributes. Much better. Will make him an all round better buy than Sanogo.
Pastore, you'd be mad not to sign him. The boy is a genious!

Lukaku on fm10 had potential rating to be better than messi so lukaku anyday but i would consider buying mauro zarate he turns quality

Thanx everyone for your advises. I bought Pastore and I'm sure i made the right choice since he's already playing much better than Arshavin. I didn't buy Lukaku or Sanogo since Hulk got trasfer listed and bought him for just 8.75 mil.He got green and started bagging them in just from the first few matches...

i know your all going to say bullshit but bare with me haha.
a mate of mine has been hammering the game and is in 2015, and on his game Sanogo is worth 20 mil and is the striker for inter and his stats are threw the roof. obviously its my mates so i havent got the screen shots. Lukuku is with chelsea worth 10 mill and his stats dont look as good as Sanogo.
now i have seen it myself so hes not bullshitting me. hope this helps anyone. = ]

I bought pastore for 37 mil damian.The board gave me 101 mil to spend after the first season mainly because i got to the final of the champions league (lost from barca on penalties %#@$^$!). Since i didn't need to spend it to other positions i gave it to Pastore. He still hasn't blend to the squad as the ***. manager is telling me but i think he's one of the best goalscoring amc's in the game.

on the subject of deciding wether to buy Sanogo or Lukaku, Id seriously have a think about Khouma Babacar. at the same time 2015 he has pretty much the same stats as these 2 and they are immense!