dufcx4xeva

Reaction score
This is my first thread in a while and as you can probably tell by my terrible pun its going to be a santa coloma save
FC Santa Coloma is an Andorran football team based in the village of Santa Coloma, in the parish of Andorra la Vella. The club currently plays in Primera Divisió

This is going to be a youth only save trying to become the first andorran club to get into the group stages of the champions league ultimately trying to win it and try to retain it if possible

We started off the campaign against folgore falciano of san marino in the champions league beating them 4-0 in both legs for an 8-0 aggregate score

We then played lech poznan of poland where as expected we got beat but not as heavily as I expected 2-0 at home and only 1-0 away from home which was a superb result as I expected us to run back to andorra with our tails between our legs we were actually the better side in the away leg

It was then time for the season opener in the andorran super cup against sant julia and we beat them fairly easily with a 3-1 in our favour

The next update will be the winter break in december thanks for reading

As you can see in the table above we are top winning 10 out of a possible 11 games so I think it's safe to say we will win the league I'm really enjoying this league not just because I'm dominating

Next update will be the youth intake fingers crossed I get some stars who can go straight into the team as the team is aging and isn't going to get any younger it will take a while for us to get into the group stages of the champions league but hopefully not too long

It's safe to say the youth intake was a bit rubbish but hopefully will improve quickly and we can get some superstars in well super for andorra at least there was some good news in that we won the league so we have won the double so far just the cup to go now

Next update will be the end of season and the champions league first qualifying round draw

We won the Andorran Cup and thus won the treble and we set a new record with points

Best season i've had in a while and the next update will be the champions league qualifying i know i said it would be this update but id rather keep them seperate i will probably just cover the european games and the youth intake as that's really all this is about

following this and keen to see how far you can take Andorran football! Any ambition to manage the national side?