Kromm

Reaction score
Hi there!

Ive started a save in Swedish top league as IFK Göteborg and was offered a position in Sassuolo abit into the game, they had already secured promotion from Serie B to Serie A when i took over the team towards the end of the 15/16 season. Ive been playing a very successful tactic with loads of goals, and despite a quite mediocre team the first season i managed a crazy 2nd position behind Juventus already the first season(!), with more money ive steadily improved my team and should field one of the stronger sides in Serie A by now. Ive finished as runner up behind Juventus all seasons, wich is very fine and keeps motivation up to beat them sooner or later.

But now came the new update and my team started to crumble. I am not sure if its a natural dip or if the game engine changed to much, but if anyone could help me i would be seriously greatful. This is what i run today:

Goalkeeper/Defend
Complete Wing Back/Right - Attack + Fewer Risky Passes, Run Wide With Ball
Central Defender/Centre Right - Defend + Pass It Shorter
Central Defender/Centre Left - Defend + Pass It Shorter
Complete Wing Back/Left - Attack + Fewer Risky Passes, Run Wide With Ball
Regista/Centre - Support + Dribble Less, Tackle Harder, Hold Position
Central Midfielder/Centre Right - Support + Dribble Less, Tackle Harder, Hold Position, Fewer Risky Passes
Roaming Playmaker/Centre Left - Support + Tackle Harder
Inside Forward/Right - Attack + No personal Instructions
Inside Fowrard/Left - Attack + No Personal Instructions
False Nine/Centre - Support + More Direct Passes, Close Down Much More

Mentality: Control
Team Shape: Fluid

Team Intructions
Possession: Shorter Passing, Pass Into Space, Work Ball Into Box, Play Out Of Defence, Low Crosses
Penetration: none
Shape: Play Wider, Push Higher Up
Defending: Close Fown Much More, Stay On Feet, Use Tighter Marking, Prevent Short FK Distribution
General: Lower Tempo

If you give me a little while i can post my current squad as well. My "problem" is that i feel my squad is slowly getting set and i dont want to make a complete overhaul of my tactic, since i got many promising talents and in my opinion a really fun set of players. And i dont think its good for moral to trade to much either, tops 1-3 players per year preferebly.

As for myself, i am not a former football player or similar even if this game is extremly exciting. Thus i ask for help since i am as far from a tactical mastermind as one can come.

Thanks alot for all and any help.

Last edited:
I seem to have problems with linking pictures to players names as well, or inserting screenshot pictures into this forum post.

Anyhow, here is a link to a album with screenshots of my entire senior squad.

https://imgur.com/a/t4VJp#0

And once more, thanks for any and all help or discussion to fix this situation in my save :)