Crippsy

Reaction score
I try to load my save game, but it comes up with a message saying "Save game could not be loaded".
It does the same thing with my back up save game too...
I'm in the 2026/27 season.. Is it gone forever? Because I'm pretty annoyed if it has :'(

I try to load my save game, but it comes up with a message saying "Save game could not be loaded".
It does the same thing with my back up save game too...
I'm in the 2026/27 season.. Is it gone forever? Because I'm pretty annoyed if it has :'(

Almost definitely I am afraid, sorry mate :(

Only thing you could try is restoring your computer to before it started showing this message. If you don't know how, just ask and I can take you through it if you use windows, no idea how to on a mac though!

If you go into the FM13 file and find the save, you can right click and restore to previous version. Could be worth a try?

crash dumping

Almost definitely I am afraid, sorry mate :(

Only thing you could try is restoring your computer to before it started showing this message. If you don't know how, just ask and I can take you through it if you use windows, no idea how to on a mac though!

I got the ame problem. Maybe you will help me?

I found that if backup games are also in the SI folder with your other saved games they too become corrupted.

I don't have a solution to restore your current saved game, but in future I would create an external folder completely separate from your SI documents for all your saved games. That way if a save game will no longer load, you simply copy and paste from the external folder into your SI folder and it should load up the game, it works for me every time.

I just now have this issue. I will have to follow previous post's tip........I cannot afford to let my "Forever Mode" save go corrupted.

Good thing this particular save file was a fresh one..only 6-7 matches progressed. :)