Save my sanity and help with my tactics PPLLEEAASSEEEE!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

bigbez

Reaction score
Right guys i am struggling big time with Swansea. I have signed some class players and a lot of youngsters/wonderkids who are starting to reach their potential but i am always conceding goals and losing games. My results are so inconsistent i don't know what i'm doing wrong. Even if i park the bus and put all my players in defensive roles i still concede. I would love some clean sheets and to do well with the game i love so much. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

I have added some screenshots to show my tactic, results and squad.

View attachment 297608View attachment 297609View attachment 297607

morale

morale is such an important feature this year how are your players make sure all your players get a go give your youngsters time in cups and if this does not work speak to them or offer them a good contract

well to be honest most of the youngsters are my better players and are in the starting 11 anyway due to lack of transfer funds so they play every week. i have introduced the odd experienced player like daniel alves, coutino, dede and tadic to even the balance but still no luck. morale is always very good at a minimum.

i'll try that now. how do they affect the tactic?

come on guys i am rapidly growing to hate the game i love. chip in with your thoughts and help a man in dire need out ;-)

I am in a swansea game. u try tactics people have put up? which players u signed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You need to start playing players in their correct roles. Put Lua as deep lying playmaker so you have someone spraying incisive passes about. Coutinho shouldn't be a BBM you need to utilise him further up the field but if you want to use that formation use him in a central midfielder in the attack role. Change passing to short and play control or attacking, dropping to counter if you are under dog. You need to play players in correct roles to make your formation more effective

im same as you fella games really peeving me at the moment but ive noticed playing 3 CMs seems to be a must this year ive tried creating all sorts of tactics whilst using 3 cms and my results seem to be getting better 3-2-3-1-1 is my tactic at the moment pretty solid at the bk and score a few aswell hope this helps

I'd say if your leaking goals change 1 of your MC's to a dlp-d should help you control possession a little better but more importantly should be a little more solid defensively.

You could try to match midfielders roles to the roles they are most suited too within your formation (whilst keeping a realistic shape) although you need to take into account that if your midfielders as a group aren't particularly strong defensively this will cause problems.

thanks guys all that makes a lot of sense. i see now that my midfielders are really attacking and poor defensively. hard to find the right balance.

Back