Saved game could not be loaded

• Thread starter Thread starter dub1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7K

dub1

Reaction score
Tried to load saved game but it won't open. Happened the same a couple of days ago with another game.Get the following error messagenot well formed invalid token at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml

Last edited:
Try this,

Go to
Computer> Local Disk> Users> yourname> App Data*> Roaming> Sports Interactive> Football manager 2012> Then delete the cache and the settings. Then load the game back up and that should work.

*You may have the function for hide hidden folders, if you do you can turn it off by doing the following
Go to control panel, then to appearance and personalization, then show hiddden files and folders. Under the hidden files and folders section tick the show hidden files and folders box.
You should now be able to see hidden folders.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

After deleting them folders i now just get 'the saved game could not be loaded'

The game saved fine on last save but once it had saved the computer lost power.. Can i recover the game?

ye your game may have corrupted but you can fix it by sending it to SI. Follow the instructions on my help thread (link in my signature)

I have had this problem so many times try going to documentes>Sports Interactive> Football manager 2012>then game saves fine your save then right click on it and open propeties and click on hidden then apply it then untick it then apply it again and try that.

I hope this helps

Back