fmbeast93

Reaction score
This has just popped up today on my saved game which is 3 seasons in after recently moving to Man United. I have had no problems before but now all of a sudden the "saved game could not be loaded". This could be due to my battery power losing power as I had saved it last time meaning it could be perhaps corrupt?

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated as I am far from finished with this game file.

Thanks.

It's a gonna or you could right click the game file in windows explorer and try to restore the previous version

go to my help thread (link in signature) and there is an instruction on how to fix a corrupted game. Basically you send it to SI and they fix it (usually)

The only thing I can think is to go into your My Documents folder then open the Sports interactive folder. Go into games and right click on your save's name, in the menu that opens is an option called Restore Previous Version, click that and restore it, see if it works. I'd also recommend going into preferences when you load up FM and turn on the 3 rolling saves option.

The only thing I can think is to go into your My Documents folder then open the Sports interactive folder. Go into games and right click on your save's name, in the menu that opens is an option called Restore Previous Version, click that and see if it works. I'd also recommend going into preferences when you load up FM and turn on the 3 rolling saves option.

thank you man.

This has just popped up today on my saved game which is 3 seasons in after recently moving to Man United. I have had no problems before but now all of a sudden the "saved game could not be loaded". This could be due to my battery power losing power as I had saved it last time meaning it could be perhaps corrupt?

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated as I am far from finished with this game file.

Thanks.

thankss mannn now i m running again great...
Thank u