Reaction score
As Football Manager 2015 will be dropping on the doormat in a few days, I wanted to share the awesome experience I had at Schalke in Football Manager 14. I’ll show you my greatest two comebacks, the best regens and the most interesting stats from this career.

My game ends on 16th of May, 2020. It’s the day we won our 3rd DFB-Pokal. I will miss the lads and the game like the desert misses the rain, but like every manager does, I’ll have to resign and focus on finding a securing employment in FM15.

During the 7 seasons under my guidance, Schalke lifted the Bundesliga title four times, finished 2nd two times; and never finished lower than 4th, their position in the first season. We also won the prestigious UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Super Cup, and the DFL Supercup 4 times. I personally won the Manager of the Year award 4 times.

The biggest regrets I have were the lost UEFA Champions League Final against Real Madrid, and not having won the competition more times overall as well.

My greatest achievement was winning all the 5 competitions in which I participated in the 2016-2017 season.
Here’s our Best Eleven from the 2016-2017 season:

View attachment 330835View attachment 330834View attachment 330840

Best Eleven from our last season in the game:

View attachment 330839

There have been many players that contributed to the club’s performance throughout the career and I’d want to show you them all, but with limited bandwidth on this web hosting deal I’ll focus on regens:

View attachment 330838View attachment 330837View attachment 330836View attachment 330832...

Next I want to show you a couple of great comebacks:

1. Uefa Champions League Semi Final Second Leg

After a 2-2 draw at home in the first leg against PSG, I found myself 0-3 down in the 2nd leg after 55 minutes! That’s where it all started!

[video=youtube;0N3VOYVj9Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3VOYVj9Ds[/video]

Full story here: Saying goodbye to FM14 and my Schalke Save - The Raumdeuter