SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

Using the home & away tweak and after the first 10 games I was in the relegation zone and seriously considering abandoning the tactic. However after reflecting on these games the poor form was no doubt a combination of a horrendous start of season schedule where we played all the big guns and some personnel changes.

View attachment 35845

Things picked up and we just missed out on a European place.

View attachment 35844 View attachment 35843

Only criticism would still be the amount of yellows and reds received. Dropped more than a few points due to playing with ten/nine men.

View attachment 35842

Congratulations on this tactic. Love it! Started with Dragon Force and on the last 15 games used Dragon Spirit.
With Sporting CP:
- Won the Portuguese League
- Semi-finals of the Cup
- Group stage of the League Cup (just used u19s or B squad so...)
- Won the Europa League

Stats:

AAAAAACAWagfAAAAAADALNQPAAAAAABg1v8BYUUPrBGlr0gAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:
Nice results.

I've been testing a lot of tactics lately and not found a more regular/balanced tactic like 442 DragonForce, that is a real life formation approach.
My next focus will be on making it more solid on defensive side. Not an easy task, but I'll try. I'll gave updates when I have good news.
Tryed to removed tight marking but it makes the tactic very much poor on CA events and not better on defense. Probably the trick is on the 6 mens of defense. GK, DL's. DC's and MD. Will try to tweak roles and instructions to avoid to change the tactic fluid.

But probably if it not work, we'll stick to this version. After all even in real life the Sérgio Conceição 442 suffers some goals. A thing I want to change are the wingbacks to make them play as in real, probably with an attack role, hoping they push team forward, and letting DCS and MD to handle defense.

Last edited:
Quick question, using this tactic with Liverpool, it’s brilliant at home but away poor losing 3-0 to Spartan Moscow 4-0 manu I was missing firmino mane and salah tho. How long does tactic take to become familiar. Will away problems continue?

Like the look of this, now to test with Newcastle or Gateshead, I wonder if Matt Ritchie will be happy to play on the left, alternatively I can star at the bottom with Gateshead .......... decisions decisions

If anyone interest there's a brand new version of DragonForce in FM 19 Tactic Sharing Forum. This year it's an attacking style with same formation. Enjoy

Very good tactic, but can work with small team's?

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk

Is it possible to change the ML and MR to Winger roles instead of Wide Midfielders? I only ask because they seem to be easier to find.