Will1981

Reaction score
In this database I have converted the Faroe Isles into Scandinavia.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6742

All the best players and staff have been converted from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden to Scandinavian and all cities have been converted to Scandinavian so all regens will be Scandinavian.

Competitions:

Scandinavian Premier League - 16 Teams - play each other twice with bottom 4 teams relegated to:

Scandinavian League One - 16 Teams - play each other twice with bottom 4 teams relegated to:

Scandinavian League Two - 2x 16 Teams - play each other twice with bottom 8 teams relegated to:

Scandinavian League Three - 4x 16 Teams - play each other twice with bottom 16 teams relegated to:

Scandinavian League Four - 4x 16 Teams - play each other twice with bottom 16 teams relegated to:

Scandinavian League Five - 4x 16 Teams - play each other twice.

Scandinavian League Cup - All 256 teams involved in simple knockout compatition.

Scandinavian Super Cup - Winner of Premier League faces winner of League Cup in one off game.

Scandinavian Champions Cup - Teams from Premier League, League One and League Two play in group stage then two-legged knockout compatition.

Scandinavian Gold Cup - Teams from League Three play in group stage then two-legged knockout compatition.

Scandinavian Silver Cup - Teams from League Four play in group stage then two-legged knockout compatition.

Scandinavian Bronze Cup - Teams from League Five play in group stage then two-legged knockout compatition.

There are also Reserve and U18 Leagues for all teams.

Challenge Ideas

1. Win the World Cup with Scandinavia

2. Win the European Championship with Scandinavia
3. Win the Champions League with a Scandiavian team
4. Win the EURO Cup with a Scandiavian team
5. Win the Scandinavian Premier League, Scandinavian League Cup and Scandiavian Champions Cup in one season
6. Take a team from the Scandiavian League Five all the way to the Scandiavian Premier League
7. Build a successful squad only using Scandiavian Players

Last edited:
Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands are not part of Scandinavia. Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Fenno-Scandinavia includes Finland. A more correct term would be Nordic.

Last edited:
Downloading now mate, just pointing out though you put league four relegates to league three rather than league five.

Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands are not part of Scandinavia. Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Fenno-Scandinavia includes Finland. A more correct term would be Nordic.
I have put Nordic as Nationality instead of Swedish, Danish etc.

This has a mistake, can't start game because of teams. League cup and League 1 thing it seems!

Quite odd, I didn't change anything, no idea why it might be happening.

Solved it! It lacked one team in the league three for the league cup, for whatever reason.

So I put Duisburg, randomly, into league three. XD Well the ends justify the means.

Last edited: