Scarborough Ath - Seadogs Back to where they belong?

voasy

Reaction score
Here is my story so far from my Scarborough Athletic Save
Still in my 1st Season going to finish the 1st season now and start updating my story so far :)

I have messed around with some of the tactics! so some results have been up and down so far.. Now using the new Rakian007 433 DM Tactic which is working good towards the end of the season..

Hopefully going to get promotion. I won the North East Counties Cup this season :) I found the additional leagues download on the FM Base site.. it goes down to Level 14 in the English Tiers... Very good but need a fast machine for the fixtures to process good :)
Also I got Linked with a job at Norwich!! When im managing a team in the North Eastern Counties Premier League and only finished in 3rd Place! Mad!

Fixtures and Results - 1st Season
View attachment 249669View attachment 249670

Season 1 - Table
View attachment 249671
Thats Season 1 Done :) Promoted through the Play-Offs now onto Season 2 will keep this thread updated when I finish the season. Usually takes me a day or two :) Not sure what League it is yet. Think its either the Evostik or the Isthmian League 1

Now on with season 2 :) Got promoted after finishing 1st in the Northen Premier League 1st Division :) Had an absolutely cracking season! Here are the results and the tables!! :) :

Changed my tactic to the Cinema M Arsenal Jan 2012 Tactic it is in the forum on here somewhere!

Fixtures and Results - Season 2
View attachment 257227 View attachment 257228

Table - Season 2
So now I am going into the 3rd season with Scarborough Ath.. :) Things still going well here is my results and table! Promoted yet again :)

Fixtures and Results - Season 3
View attachment 257230View attachment 257231

Table - Season 3
View attachment 257232

Now promoted into the Blue Square North.. And back where the Old Scarborough use to be.. I was a little worried that I was not going to be able to cope with the quality of players in this league.. How wrong I was? I had picked up some very good young and cheap players.. 17-19 Year olds.. With good potential!... Word of advice! Always sign your players on one Year deals.. So you can change them as you get promoted and you get better players for the league you are playing in.. Alot of these players dont grow well if you do not have good facilites/cash flow..

Fixtures and Results - Season 4
View attachment 257233View attachment 257234

Table - Season 4 :)
View attachment 257235

Now after that Unexpected promotion! I was really worried about the next season in the Blue Square Premier and the thought of going back into the Football League a big ask for my club!.. I employed Danny
cadamarteri as an Assistant Manager.. And went to search for some players who were listed!.. Told him to remove the unrealistic players from my shortlist.. Managed to pick up........ Orlandi(swansea) and Luongo (also swansea) for around 14k EACH! And also some other young players from Championship/Premier League clubs... :)
Did not think it would make much difference and thought I would struggle! - Well take a look at this .. Yes the past few seasons I have struggled and have needed to go through Play-offs! But my team are rather injury prone and arent very consistent at the moment. Im working on this! :)

Fixtures and Results - Season 5
View attachment 257236View attachment 257237

Table - Season 5
View attachment 257238

Now I am in Pre-Season on the League 2 Season and really struggling to pick up Playerss! I can honestly say that this could be my worst season out of all.. Even the the Bookies have prices me at 10-2 to get promotion :) We will see!
If anyone wants any help I.e. Tactics etcc please comment! :) Been working on this save for weeks now! :)

UPDATE! Season 6 is now complete! :) - After thinking this would be the worst season I would have.. Yet again my Scarborough Ath boys have proven me wrong.. it was a very difficult season getting knocked out of the Johnstones Paint Trophy Instantly!.. But my main aim is to have back to back promotions! And take them to the EPL, Not only have I gained promotion to the Npower League 1, I won the League 2 title! :) It was very close the top 3 but it does not matter how you win it aslong as you do :).. Now gunna be a very touch summer snapping up some Championship-Premier League quality players so I can storm promotion in League 1 :) Here are the Table and Results from Season 6 :) Wish me LUCK! :)

Fixtures and Results - Season 6
View attachment 257337View attachment 257338

Table - Season 6
View attachment 257339

Now on with League 1 :) Wish me luck guys!

Last edited:
How did you get to such a low league? Could you post the file?

Good luck in League 2 mate, you've done really well to get so far with Scarborough. I'm just starting one with Horsham thanks to the link you posted :)

Thanks alot matey :) Just and update for you all League 2 is good so far.. Unbeaten in 6 lying top of the table! :)

Go to Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2012 then place it in Editor data

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Works fine for me and just started off with Horsham :) going to be a massive challenge

Have you used the tactic I sent for you? Also you really need to send your scouts out! and get some good players in! the ones that are 4 and a half star rating plus on the scouting assignments

Have you used the tactic I sent for you? Also you really need to send your scouts out! and get some good players in! the ones that are 4 and a half star rating plus on the scouting assignments
I'm trying my own tactics I use for all my teams, but have archived the ones you sent me.

I've snapped up a few players from scouts too :) doing well in pre season

Okay, Good luck with your tactics! the one I am using is very good.. currently in League 2 I am 4th and are 4 points behind top of the league its very consistent now :)

Would recommend it if you start to struggle with your tactics!

I have started with St.Helens which will be fun so i wil have to see what happens.

That will be tough, what league are they in.. I thought they only had a rugby side. If u need help inbox me,

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

UPDATE!!! Season 6 now complete check the first post :)

St. Helens are in the East Sussex Division 2, Which is Level 14 division.

I though same as you about Only a Rugby team but it seems not it will be a challenge and a fun one to.

This Thread is going to be completely revived! I moved to Uni just over a week ago.. and only had a couple of induction Lectures So I started this whole save again!..
Due to my previous League edit not having the correct FA Cup campaign and also other trophies, I am currently in my 8th Season, I am going to try and upload all the details within the coming days.. About the 8 seasons so far!

They are absolutely brilliant!.. And some of the results you guys will have never seen in your life!.. and possibly never will, I have taken a tactic from on FMBase, and it has excelled for me so much after 2-3 seasons, and my players and backroom staff have really gelled to it :)

Also having been taken over by quite a Large Businessman around 5 Years after beginning I will show how my finances have managed to put me into the RICH category after just 8 Years in charge..

Not bad at all for a Baris NCE League 1 Team :).. Well I will let you guys Watch this Space.. for the rest of the Story :)

Thanks and I hope some of you guys have a look! :)