schalke 04 financial problem?

• Thread starter Thread starter AcMilan91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

AcMilan91

Reaction score
hy my financial is very poor,i play well,but my wages really sux,how to solve that problem ?

fm2011111009511453.png

It takes time to get a wage bill down. One of the quickest ways to do it is sell off the people who are going to rot in your senior squad and offer your older players new contracts with slightly less wage. People 30+ normally accept a decrease in wage, not too much but a couple thousand, maybe a couple hundred. I think the majority of the clubs on the game will get minus profit every month and it doesn't help if a club is paying off an outstanding loan, which I think Schalke are..

well you are paying £1.7m per month in bank loan repayments! thats a s**t load of cash!

1) sell are you fringe players over 48 months periods (so the money coming in plus the money you make from ticket sales and other merchandising etc etc will try get them as close as possible or even make a little profit)

2) win everything you can!

3) dont sign players with big wages! offer them a bigger signing on fee rather

4) get rid of useless staff (scouts)

5) release unecassary players (do not allow assistant manager to offer contracts as they will automatically give the player/agent what they want, which is usually extremely high, do it yourself) 21st December each year sort your squad by contracts expiring and see you want to keep and who you dont mind letting go (DO NOT be sympathetic to some 34yr old player on 75k a week... Raul for eg: offer him a 1 year extension at 30k for eg and make it non negotiable)

6) put the remaining £3.72m into your wage budget by adjusting the slider...

hope that helps a tad?

Sell players. Rebuild. If there was a quick fix for every problem the game wouldn't be fun any longer.

well you are paying £1.7m per month in bank loan repayments! thats a s**t load of cash!

1) sell are you fringe players over 48 months periods (so the money coming in plus the money you make from ticket sales and other merchandising etc etc will try get them as close as possible or even make a little profit)

can you tell me in quick way about monthly instalments how it works,they pay u after 48 months or they pay me monthly and how much?

Well, if you are handling a financial crisis, the stress of figuring out financing can be overwhelming. Figuring out how you are likely to pay the hospital bill or pay to fix your car can be an enormous stress. There are times you end up going bankrupt like so many people are now doing because of outstanding debt. Loans could be repaid over time, which means you do not have to stress about coming up with all the money at once. And if you end up going bankrupt, like so many people are now doing because of outstanding debt, you cannot go away with loans during it. Make sure you take care of them yourself.

Last edited:

2) win everything you can!

3) dont sign players with big wages! offer them a bigger signing on fee rather

4) get rid of useless staff (scouts)

5) release unecassary players (do not allow assistant manager to offer contracts as they will automatically give the player/agent what they want, which is usually extremely high, do it yourself) 21st December each year sort your squad by contracts expiring and see you want to keep and who you dont mind letting go (DO NOT be sympathetic to some 34yr old player on 75k a week... Raul for eg: offer him a 1 year extension at 30k for eg and make it non negotiable)

6) put the remaining £3.72m into your wage budget by adjusting the slider...

hope that helps a tad?

Hi Raikan,

I'm wondering if "signing on fees" is terms as "loyalty bonus" now in FM12?

Back