Scholes ruled out of Chelsea game

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 713

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes will miss the Premier League leaders' clash with Chelsea after being ruled out until the new year.

More...

IMO not a very big blow but it would always be helpful to have scholsey in the side.

It's not like he was going to start anyway.

But it would have been nice for him to be on the bench. Unlucky.

very happy with this, he bossed the Community Shield and can create a goalscoring opportunity from nothing.

Shame about this, I would of played him, but that cause he rules.. But as long as Fletcher is fit, I am happy. he can control Fat Frank

IMO not a very big blow but it would always be helpful to have scholsey in the side.

It's not like he was going to start anyway.

But it would have been nice for him to be on the bench. Unlucky.

Fully fit Scholes would have started in 3 men midfield for sure. He was class in community shield with Carrick. He is our only CM who can create chances out of nothing. We will miss him for sure. Not to mention his ability to retain possession.

****, gutted :( i was in a nark when i read this. pretty much sums up my week :S

Shame about this, I would of played him, but that cause he rules.. But as long as Fletcher is fit, I am happy. he can control Fat Frank

Is this the fat Frank that normally comes top in distance ran??

guys............don't........ruin..............the.....thread :S

Just like your Wazza then yer.

Yah our Wazza is a bit chubby. But look at it this way, Wazza has 10 years left until he reaches franks level,, and thats if he Macdonalds it everyday. ;)

Still fletcher to pwn Fattys legs

It's a shame but oh well, Fletcher and Anderson are playing well at the moment.

More worried about the "good news" that O'Shea may be fit again. Rafael to start please.

He would probably get sent off any way against drogba and lampard

Back