Scholes, Van der Sar, Neville, Giggs

• Thread starter Thread starter J0k3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

J0k3r

Reaction score
Should i offer them new contracts after the first season as they are rapidly decreasing in stats and Van der Sar is playing very poor.

Should i offer them new contracts after the first season as they are rapidly decreasing in stats and Van der Sar is playing very poor.
offer them low contracts until they are ready to be coaches

Last edited by a moderator:
As madsheep said, good idea to offer them contracts until they are ready to be coaches. This is what I did with Pirlo, Gatusso, Ambrosini, Ronaldinho, Nesta and they are now coaches in my Milan team. It's good to have all the team legends as coaches. Rona is my asistent manager :)

I could never get myself to offload them whenever I play Man Utd. Just let them stay in your team and tutor your youngsters. They are excellent tutors. They will become excellent coaches soon after too.

They have earned their right to become legends for the club and legends should never leave the club :P

Tutor youngsters in your team until they retire and use them as back-ups

I got rid of Neville once, fans HATED me for a few months.

Yeah, I let Gary Neville's contract run down and he left, fans weren't impressed, but they never hated me.

In the second season, pondering doing with Scholes and Giggs what I did with Neville? To be honest I don't agree with paying them £50,000-£60,000 a week just to tutor my young players.

you shouldnt get rid of them they will turn good potential in to great potential, also re negotiate their contracts thats what i did

Tell Neville to go take care of his grandsons, the rest are at least worth a last try.

Back