• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5K

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
I was browsing through fm and I saw this
Is he really paid £100,000 in real life because for me he is just an over rated player anyone else agree?

FM has never rated him. Personally, I think hes a quality player irl.

He's been at Bayern Munich a long time, lets not forget how rich Bayern Munich are as well. He is also a German regular.

hes world class

world class is an over used term and it certainly does not describe bastian

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

He's been at Bayern Munich a long time, lets not forget how rich Bayern Munich are as well. He is also a German regular.

You just summed it up german regular not the star or a person who carries the team but I see your point about the £100k

Totally agree with the above post - I only hear about him when the World Cup's on or the Euro Championships. But seriously, £100,000 a week!? That's way too much for a player of his calibre.

no way he is not world class. he is a decent player, but not as good as robben or ribery who have both made a bigger impact in the time that they have been at bayern

I am a Bayern fan.Schweini is great.
If i had to choose i would choose him over Ribery.

I am a Bayern fan.Schweini is great.
If i had to choose i would choose him over Ribery.

Dear lord.

Ribery is so much better then he is, i have never rated Schweinsteiger the German league is not exactly the hardest in the world, he would do **** in Span, Italy and England

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

And why do you keep comparing Schweini and Ribery ?
Ribery is a winger whereas Schweini is a central player.
Its like comparing Messi and Xavi :S

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

And why do you keep comparing Schweini and Ribery ?
Ribery is a winger whereas Schweini is a central player.
Its like comparing Messi and Xavi :S

you brought it up

I said if i have to choose which one has to stay.I didnt say Schweini is better than Ribery.

yeah but if you check fm his natural position is on the wing and he simply compared the two players you mentioned

fm does not get everything right its a game you do realise :)

fm does not get everything right its a game you do realise :)

of course but anytime i have seen him play he has always played left wing maybe this season he is playing thru the middle to accomodate robben meaning he is being pushed out by a better player

world class is an over used term and it certainly does not describe bastian

no way he is not world class

You guys talk like there is an a globally accepted measurable definition of 'World Class'. I have heard the phrase used to mean anything from 'among the best in the world at their position' down to 'just about worthy of a place in an international team'.

I rated him when i saw him in the world cup 2006, but I never really heard of him much after

Back