Reaction score
I've noticed a difference between this year and 2011. It's ****** impossible to score! I've played almost an entire season with Arsenal now and players like Gervinho, Theo Walcott, RvP etc. are being pretty **** at scoring. It's not my tactics, I think, because they get to great opportunities all the time. Alone with the goalie, it's a goal 25% of the time. If a player shoots from the side (not in the absolute middle of the penalty box) it's something like 1% of the time.
The goalies just seem impossible to beat. Either they save or my player hits the post, bar, or misses the goal entirely (which also seems to happen way too often.)

My top scorer at the moment is Mertesacker with 11 goals to his name. Corners, free kicks and so on are probably 80% of my goals.

Frustrated.

lower ur tempo, i had the same problem with tottenham and since i lowerd my tempo to around normal i'm leading the league with goals scored

I'll try that, thanks - but how does it help? I'll try anything but don't really understand how it'd change anything :S

I'll try that, thanks - but how does it help? I'll try anything but don't really understand how it'd change anything :S

i guess the faster the tempo, the faster players try to do stuff, including score, maybe with a lower tempo they don't blast it as soon as possible, just a guess idk really either
but it worked for me and i had Adebayor with a 3% shot to goal ratio now hes around 18 or so and almost averages a goal per game

View attachment 199023View attachment 199024View attachment 199025

Last edited:
lower ur tempo, i had the same problem with tottenham and since i lowerd my tempo to around normal i'm leading the league with goals scored
This helped me too in FM 11. Since i lowered tempo, my strikers started scoring noticeably more goals.