Scotland | Changing History.

Van Tournhout

Reaction score
Since the Euro's are approaching and obviously Scotland's not involved (again..) - I thought it was time to see if I could change history and qualify for the Euros.

With my Rangers serie's finished, im now ready to start a new one and it will be me as Scotland manager, attempting to change history and qualify for the Euro's and even change the scoreline of today..(5-1 defeat to USA).

Aswell as this goal, I will also try and better our world ranking and try and get us as an known established country for the next Euros/World Cup competitions.

My first video is already up and the link is below.
If you guy's could do the following, it would be hugely appreciated, because it's what keeps me motivated.

Comment | Like | Subscribe

Let's Play Football Manager 12 - Scotland | Changing History - YouTube

Will be following, did the same challenge. It's actually not that hard, with a good tactic you can consistently get into the knockout stages of the major competitions and become #1 in the world rankings. In terms of your tactics, I would highly recommend using Brob's Ultimate tactic. However the reason I quit after 7 years is because I became increasingly frustrated with the lack of quality future prospects (even with the leagues loaded in) which sadly means that despite being #1, you will always have to overcome the odds against the big teams with a slightly above average team.

Good luck mate. Scotland are a nation who could go all the way. In various saves and in previous FM's I have seen them make their way to the semi's and even the final where they won once. Good Luck

Doing a similar thing to the san marino story but in scotland, taking Queens Park with their hampden park stadium to the top, and hoping to come scotland boss and come #1

Wouldnt mind seeing you do a squad annoucement vid mate

@ Stroudy28 - Tonight hopefully.

@ AM95 - Yeah, I was planning on doing one, but kind of got aheadd of myself. IF we qualify for the Euro's then, il do one for that mate.

Good effort again, will the spain game be up tonight? It'd be quality if you got a bumper night and stuck the playoffs on as well, or is that wishful thinking?

Hahaha, cheers pal, great effort, got fortunate with NI, but quality nonetheless. I'm not sure how realistic jumping 19 places in one month is however! Will you be doing the WC qualifying campaign also?

Hahaha, cheers pal, great effort, got fortunate with NI, but quality nonetheless. I'm not sure how realistic jumping 19 places in one month is however! Will you be doing the WC qualifying campaign also?

Haha, think it's because mate. All the other teams that i went past in the rankings hadn't been playing or either had been losing while I was winning games and qualifing. Which meant I got far more points than them to move above them.

Yeah, getting NI was good for us but I was delighted the way we went through!

Not sure about the WC if im being honest mate - Il need to see after the EURO's what im gonna do because this series was about changing history, but anything could happen. I might start a new series.

Would there be anything particular you would like to see?

Im really not fussed, a club career is a LOT of videos and a lot of work, but without livecom, personally i dont find videos great. I say carry on scotland,I think it would be good, you may end up with a WC and world no1 before you know it :)

Im really not fussed, a club career is a LOT of videos and a lot of work, but without livecom, personally i dont find videos great. I say carry on scotland,I think it would be good, you may end up with a WC and world no1 before you know it :)

No problem mate, i've started a club series aswell with Carlisle. Topic's on here, or you can find the videos on my channel.

Dont worry but, im also still doing this one aswell.

Next update guys!

Comment
| Like | Subscribe

Let's Play Football Manager 2012 - Scotland | Changing History. (Part 9) - YouTube

You concede loads on the stroke of HT. Have a look at that, could be costly at the euros.

Back