Scott Dann & Roger Johnson

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
Ok, Let me first of saying this could be a biased view as im a Birmingham city fan and love these lads, Real life there isn't to many better and determined CB Partnership. On my save im 5th in my first season. ( Had parsing error again now sorted ) they havn't let a goal in for 13 games now. I have Foster in goal and obviously big ZIG up front ( I updated myself ). I reconmend you buy these lads. Dann has 4 goals this season and Johnson has 3 goals. ( All from set piece's.) If any of you would like any knowledge i have on the like Duties and Roles please ask. I couldn't be has proud of them. Great pair of lads on and off the pitch. Real life and on FM.

Would appreciate some screenshots of those 2 and on here no one is ready to belive someone else without proof

Scott Dann turns into a great CB on fm10, not sure about Roger Johnson though.

Roger has the tenadancie to not make fouls in real life and get punished E.G Bolton Sunday wern't a pen. Aston villa last season won the ball oh no a pen. Same on this game so it seems. BTW just concededd against Chelsea i will find those Screenshots.

ok sorry. will after this game.

No problem, its cos you may be developing them differently and that is why they turn out good for you or maybe you are using a certain tactic thats why screenies are needed

Here we go. The trainning isn't mine i downloaded it for FM 09 of here i think and worked. So i used it again. This isn't my 13 unbeaten and clean sheet record. I has Parsing Error. But look at the average rating of each of them tell you the story. Any questions don't be afraid :)

Back