Scottish DB Restructure HELP NEEDED PLEASE

ThePav

Reaction score
Update

I been trying to create for myself an edited scottish pyramid where i've expanded the league structure , I used Mozza's file for a base which I've done for years as it's great work and I usually have no issues editing it. I've got everything verified in the editor and passes the tests. It loads no issues. My problem is this...The split. Ideally I would want rid or even replaced with a playoff system like Belgium for europe. Failing that just an 8/8 split of the league if it had to stay. At the moment tho, I cant edit it or change it. So it's still the top 6 teams. That leaves 10 teams. However its only taking 6 teams. 8th to 12th are in the split and so are 15th and 16th. But 14th and 15th seasons just end and are left out of the split. Then after comes the relegation playoffs

I need someone to fix it for me. I have tried and tried but keep running into problems.

So either please could someone get rid of the split or put in Belgium like Playoffs. Or an 8/8 split with a relegation playoff including the league below as currently stands in the file.

Attached is the file. Thanks in Advanced

I'd be really grateful for any help. Attached is the file. If your bored and good with the editor please have a go at this.

Attachments

• Scottish Pyramid.fmf
    49.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Bump. Someone have a go and see if they can fix this. A response would also be good. I've tried everything!!!