Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
LLM FORMATION PROJECTS

Scottish hero a rangers formation

Hello every one just a qwick op nothink special i have made a fantastic formation for rangers i have seen people strugglling when playing as rangers if you are one of them people this formation is for you.
You will score lots of goals and most importantly you will win lots of games to.

If you downloaded any of my formation you know i dont go into to much detail on the formation pretty boring in typing up nad in your case reading useless infomation that you proble forget in a hours time when your playing.

Here is the formation set up
View attachment 280986

Players roles
I only change the players roles if the scout reports tells you there best suited role this will help you win matches .

Training
To be honest i just use the defult setup. I have never used individuall schedules but if you want to make one or even download one, try to focus on those parts important to you as a manager.

Match Preparation
Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Shouts
Havent used any so far this year but when i do i will add them later on

The main key in this formation team talks this is a huge part in fm2013 you dotn get this right you have failed .

Kick of View attachment 280987
Half time View attachment 280988
Full time View attachment 280989

First season results fixtures
View attachment 280990View attachment 280992

League table
View attachment 280993

Best players
View attachment 280994View attachment 280995

So there you have it please try this formation leave good and bad feedback

DownloadView attachment 280996

Other notes

I will be testing this formation with other teams​

Next project is to get eastleigh to the premier league when i have done this i will upload my new formation

Last edited:
i have been really struggling with every team but not with rangers i am about 20 points clear at the top i have had no success this year with any other team so i think it is way easy with any tactic sorry

i have been really struggling with every team but not with rangers i am about 20 points clear at the top i have had no success this year with any other team so i think it is way easy with any tactic sorry

Look at it this way. Its a good approach against teams likely to sit deep against you :D