u02jpf6

Reaction score
hi, I wanted to create my own team to manage but I didnt want to have to play against 3rd Division teams etc so I made every team in my league and added it to Kris's excellent "Scottish Pyramid" structure.

• Ive added the Aberdeenshire Amateur FA (AAFA) leagues beneath the Junior leagues , which consist of the top 3 Divisions. (Prem, Div 1 North and Div 1 East).
  • Ive also brought back the Anglo-Scottish Cup with teams from England and Scotlands top leagues involved.
  • Ive also added a Celtic Cup which had all teams from Scottish, N. Irish, Welsh and Rep Irelands top Leagues.
  • The team I play for is Dyce AFC (Prem Division) so all the players and board are real names, positions and ages.
  • Also I have added the correct grounds to all AAFA Prem Teams with some other teams having a few real players too.

I have badges for most of these teams but i dont know ho to get them into the game.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas or would be interested trying if i upload the file.

Maybe someone else has created their amateur league I could add so there would be more amateur regions.

How are you going to work promotions etc to the Scottish football league? Is that not based on election?

With the database i based this on (Kris's Scottish Pyramid) the existing football structure no longer exists and are replaced by custom leagues so there should be no problem with promotion.

UPDATE: Ive now added logos to all amateur teams and kits too***

Is that so? There's no longer election(or is it just in your database)?

Last edited: