Scottish Team Chants

pattayablue

Reaction score
It is now possible to put your team's chants into FM 07, 08 and 09.

Included in all sound packs are also many exclusively Scottish generic chants, for example: "SPL, you're having a laugh".

There is a sample Rangers pack at YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

There will be a Partick Thistle sample sound pack posted shortly.

Please inquire at [email protected] for your team's availability.

When will Partick thistle 1 be out as im partick thistle in my game and i have got all ptfc facepacks so wen will partick 1 b out?

Can u put red n yellow army, mary fae maryhill, am no a killie am a jag if tht is possible ty

i think what sean want to say is to upload this chants to this site...and u're work will be much appreciated

that guy who i emailed said i need 2 pay. i will jst w8 till they come on here

We understand you dont see it as alot of money to pay and it isn't alot but you were a bit deceptive in telling people about a price....

Besides that when you go into a shop most if not all are required by law to display a price for the item in question, not hide it away and be a sneaky ****

Only recently joined this site and seems very friendly site where people come on to share info to improve the game and quite frankly i am bit disgusted you are looking to make a quick buck out of this.

Im sure some people on here will be able to work it the small programming and the mp3 file of the team you support can easily be acheived else where.

Next time you go into a shop to buy something don't forget to tell them: "Waaaaaaaaat u need 2 pay!" I'm sure they will let you have everything for free.

I understand you want to make a few pennies on your time and effort but is it really worth it? I'm sure you make a pittance from them. Wouldn't you rather just allow them to be downloaded for free. Surely that will give you more satisfaction when 1000's of people are using your files rather than the few who are at the moment.

Last edited:
Next time you go into a shop to buy something don't forget to tell them: "Waaaaaaaaat u need 2 pay!" I'm sure they will let you have everything for free.

Hardly a shop though are you. People make things like graphics, skins etc to 'transform the experience' all the time and don't charge. Jog on.

I know if it wasnt fr ppl wh made me backrounds and club logos it wouldnt be as good. ty everyone who has made thm fr me jst 2 give other people enjoyment

Just watched one of the previews on youtube. Sound quality is poor, doesn't have any relation to what is currently happening in the match, etc... Pretty poor in my opinion.