Scout reports disappearing from profile page

Koios

Reaction score
I encountered this problem after I accepted the Italy national team head coach role but still remained manager of Inter. All reports from people not eligible to play for Italy just disappeared from their Profile page where they used to be. I can still view them by going onto their Reports page, but I like to just have the recommendation viewable on the profile page.

View attachment 206542View attachment 206543 As you can see the option to show reports have been removed from the player in the first image, but is still there and showing for the player in the 2nd. It is a report from one of my Inter scouts and not Italy, which I also find a bit strange seeing as they now are removed for all non-italian players.
Any way to revert this back to the way it were without resigning as Italy coach?

If you get another 'Team Report' the individual scout reports come back.

If you get another 'Team Report' the individual scout reports come back.

Sorry for the newbish question, was so happy with FM08 I stuck with it until now, but how do I ask for another one? I can't seem to find the option in the squad window, team report window or anywhere else I'd think it be natural to find...

Sorry for the newbish question, was so happy with FM08 I stuck with it until now, but how do I ask for another one? I can't seem to find the option in the squad window, team report window or anywhere else I'd think it be natural to find...

right click the player and got to scout menu and select get scout report.

right click the player and got to scout menu and select get scout report.
No, not player report. I'm trying to figure out how to get a new team report, seeing as Kris says it will fix my problem at the start of the thread. Right clicking your team name didn't show the option either btw :p

No, not player report. I'm trying to figure out how to get a new team report, seeing as Kris says it will fix my problem at the start of the thread. Right clicking your team name didn't show the option either btw :p

Did you fix it my way?

Did you fix it my way?
I'm trying to, but I can't seem to find a way to get new team reports... Where ever I look I can't find the option. As I said I stayed in FM08 for a long time, and there it was easy to get from the squad window. Maybe I'm biased and looking in all the wrong places.

When you are on the first team squad page it's next to team talk. (I would add a screenshot if I wasn't at work)

Ok, I found the option to scout other teams/nationalities on their squad page by the "Propose Friendly" and "Talk to Press" options. I've now scouted both a team and a nationality, but the reports are still not back... Does it have to be my own team(s) I scout another time? And how to do that?

See where it says 'Team Report' next to fixtures? Clcik that and then go back to your players, they should have the reports back.

Last edited:
It's because your managing a national team.You will only be able to see scout reports of Italian players(At least i THINK that's the problem)
Looking at the OP it seems I was right

I don't have a solution, but I know what the problem is. When you take over a national team, if you go into player search; the filter is automatically ticked on "only show players legible for (Italy)" or something like that. When you untick it, you should be able to see the scout report on the profile screen for all players.... But unfortunately as soon as you leave the player search page it automatically resets the filter to "only show players legible for (Italy)".

So it is something to do with that; and all Sports Interactive would have to do to fix it would be to stop it reticking that box by default!!!

... and all Sports Interactive would have to do to fix it would be to stop it reticking that box by default!!!

Do Sports Interactive read this forum? Is there any chance they'd implement a fix (even a simple one) to the game now that it's almost two generations old?

Cheers,
Svend.

Do Sports Interactive read this forum? Is there any chance they'd implement a fix (even a simple one) to the game now that it's almost two generations old?

Cheers,
Svend.

I doubt they read it to be honest, although a few people on here work for SI (I know the mod Dunc does anyway). And again, I doubt that they would make a fix, as it is fine now on FM13. If they didn't fix it when FM12 was the current game, it's unlikely they will do it now it about to become 2 years old :S