Scout reports

• Thread starter Thread starter DecFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

DecFM

Reaction score
I've asked my scouts for reports on Firmino (Hoffenheim) and Rabiot (PSG), and they have both came back as 2* with 2* star potential, surely that is wrong? my scouts are all 15+ judging player ability and potential. Rabiot would on a free, should I ignore my scouts ?

I've asked my scouts for reports on Firmino (Hoffenheim) and Rabiot (PSG), and they have both came back as 2* with 2* star potential, surely that is wrong? my scouts are all 15+ judging player ability and potential. Rabiot would on a free, should I ignore my scouts ?
Why surely? You haven't given any relevant information for us to give you any definite answer.

Star ratings are subjective. It's based on scout ability, form, the quality of your squad etc. Also, a scout report only isn't a very effective way of accurately judging a player either. The scout wouldn't have had a proper look at them.

Your scouts also aren't signing them. You are. Look at their attributes etc in addition to the reports and see if they'd be worthwhile.

As above... Which team are you managing? If you're managing a strong side, then you can expect the scout reports to be a lot lower than what they would be if you were managing a mid table team. If you feel that they would be good additions and that they would fit in to your squad somewhere, go ahead and sign them! :)

View attachment 250777View attachment 250776View attachment 250775View attachment 250773View attachment 250771

I'm managing Liverpool. The screenshots are Rabiot, my team's star ratings and Firmino. I've also put Kovacic who plays as DLP or Attacking Playmaker depending on my opponent to compare against Rabiot and I've added Coutinho who would be Firmino's partner/competition to compare the two. By the looks of the attributes I think they'd both be great signings tbh and my scouts have got it terribly wrong, what do you think?

Back