Scouting Help - Setting scouts up to find free transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter fletchdt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

fletchdt

Reaction score
Unless im missing something completely i cant get my scouts to find any players on free transfers, like players that have been released from clubs. What options do i need to choose for them able to find free transfers? In previous FM's you could select the scout to search for out of contract players and it was as simple as that.

i'm sure you can set up an assignment for free agents? if not, scout europe and have a filter for "Contract Status - Expired"

I have not seen any option in FM15 to set up an assignment to search for free agents, unless like i say im completely missing something.

Not at my PC but I would do by price if above doesn't work. I'm sure there's a contract option that allows you to find them or transfer status maybe?

I have tried setting the transfer price to 0, max value to 0 and also the max wage to 0 and all my scouts find are players on amateur contracts.

Ive got a feeling im missing an option somewhere and im going to look very silly when someone points it out!

Here are the options that i have to chose from

3pmKjjv.png

As i have said above i have tried value set to zero, wages set to zero and mix of both set to zero and still my scout doesnt come back with any players out of contract.

Transfer Type -> End of Contract in that screen above.

Back