Scouting network

Hoodiemchood

Reaction score
Generally when I get to a certain stage on any game I will have around 10 Scouts, Most of whom are working on the same type of scouting by just doing countries.

My question is - is it better to rotate the countries around all your scouts (so they do a full cycle of around 40 countries) or would it be best to have each scout focus on the same 7 (or so) countries continuously?

Hopefully this makes sense and thanks

id say same 7 as if they do 40 by the time the scout 40 countries they will have lost there knowledge of the first 5.

Best way to do it is have 1 scout do all the major countries England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil and Argentina and then 1 scout for each continent.

By doing this you should be able to have a scouting knowledge of about 70-80%

Thanks for the feedback guys, I was thinking it may be best to scout as you've suggested awalker14. Keeping a high percentage of knowledge for certain countries / continents sounds like the way to go.

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback guys, I was thinking it may be best to scout as you've suggested awalker14. Keeping a high percentage of knowledge for certain countries / continents sounds like the way to go.

Thanks again

no worries buddy;)

Back