Scouting on classic

davygibson89

Reaction score
Dunno if I'm missing something but when trying to set up a scouting assignment I can't decide what country the scout goes to?

I can see that you can unlock unlimited scouting but does this mean I can't pick a country until I unlock this?

Also, is there anyway of turning off the fact I have to generate a match report when wanting to look at the details from a match?

Thanks

You can't send a scout somewhere if they're already on a roaming assignment. You have to remove that first. So if it says they're scouting somewhere like Central Europe in their assignments, which seems to be the default roaming assignment, you need to cancel it. And about the match report, no. The report gives you the details. If there was no report there'd be no details.

Yeah I'm aware of that but back on the old FMs/CMs you could click on a score and just bring up the basic info whereas now it has to generate a match report in case you wanna view highlights etc. Just wish there was a way of turning this off so I could quickly skip between scores and check player ratings, match stats etc.

So how do I get Graham Carr back from a roaming assignment so I can send him to say..Scandinavia? This is on classic FM just to be clear.

Thanks mate.

While in the scouting menu, select Carr and in his assignments he will probably have a roaming one. Select it, and near the bottom of the screen should be a Remove button. Then you can add a new assignment and a pop-up box will let you choose where you want to send him.

i've cancelled all his assignments, went back and tried to set a new one but it wont let me choose a country...dunno if im being really stupid here.

Back