Scouting/Searching

• Thread starter Thread starter FM2014Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 939

FM2014Fan

Reaction score
In the scouting tab you can setup searching and such.. My question is

I know Vanarama Conference South has not so good players but when i go to sign players i dont want amazing players so that we go top league every year to go up to the top england league like i want players that would play in the south league however not just from england though so how would i setup my search for when I go to look for my club players when it comes to that kind of stuff..

Are you saying you want to restrict your search to players who would never be good enough to play higher leagues? That's pretty obscure, I would probably improvise using wages (current ability) and value (potential ability), but for a league of that calibre, it probably wouldn't work, because there are low-value players who can play VC and League 2

NoPlayers_zpsfee68384.jpg

So i changed the club from Professional to semi so that it's like Bath so then we dont like crazy amazing players in our search this time soon as i change it i have no one did i do something else wrong in the editor..

As for what the comment above what i ment was i dont want to sign crazy stats ppl that like liverpool and such have..

aka like below..

10371904_785638631508820_744642683442764792_n.jpg

also i plan on having 2gk, 6 def 2 L 2 C and 2 R or maybe some that play 2 out of the 3 defending positions, 5 midfielders and then 3-4 ST and then 4 reserve spots so any positions from D, M, AM, to ST my other question as far as scouting and search for my team. Learning more about soccer and such but what are more rosters ages like is it bad for more 19-25 yr olds in a first year playing for my brand new club in England Vanarama North or should i arm for more 25-30 type players..

Back