Scouting

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

lewis_p

Reaction score
Hey has anyone got any tips on which filters to use etc to find good regens when scouting?

-at the most 18

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Try scouting spain i get good regens from thier

Yeah I have sent a scout to Spain and he has just come back with 170 reports. I used Max Age 20 though.

make sure u get world class scouts

Send Scouts out to Random countries like Greece or Mexico or Peru or something like that you will find like 3 of 4 players that could turn out to be the best thing you've seen.

Trying my hardest to get WK scouts mate but most dont want to sign at the min. Still I look at the Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential attributes and they are all good, above 16 atleast.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Okay, this sound stupid, but how do I send them to Mexico and Chile etc, it doesnt give me the option on my Nations list.

Trying my hardest to get WK scouts mate but most dont want to sign at the min. Still I look at the Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential attributes and they are all good, above 16 atleast.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Okay, this sound stupid, but how do I send them to Mexico and Chile etc, it doesnt give me the option on my Nations list.

Theres no point in scouting countries, always do regions. They cover the alot more countries and find more players that scouting individual countries. And it gets your clubs scouting knowledge up.

Back