Screen layouts

waynethickett

Reaction score
I only played for a little under 2 hours for the first time on this version last night. I have to say unsure so far, the biggest issue for me is the tactics page and team selection prior to a match. The screen becomes akin to that on the vita version, where for some reason all your players are tucked away down the bottom of the screen below all your positions and sub slots are. You click on a position and are provided with the names of two or three players who are suited to that role, which is fine but sometimes fitness issues mean you want someone else in that position, (I have managed to get others in that position but it does appear a lot more awkward than previous years.) I also dislike the fact I can select somebody to play right wing and then when I go to select the left winger that player is still available for selection, it feels like a step backwards in places.

Promoting to to the senior team appears to involve a few more button clicks now?

Also so when making bids on players or rather making counter offers for your own players the window which shows all the important info - such as monthly instalments and clauses is tiny involving scrolling up and down so it is pretty impossible to see the full offer in one go.

I don't know if there is anyway to change the layout of these such things, haven't had a proper play yet but it does feel like for any improvements there are equally as many issues where things have been made unnecessarily complicated.

Back