Screen Resolution Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter bigstevo82
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6K

bigstevo82

Reaction score
Hi all

I am playing on my laptop and the resolution is really blurry and spoiling the excitement a little bit. Anyone got any hints? I have tried manually changing my screen resolution but the game keeps defaulting to the blurry one. Thanks, Steve.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Sorted it - found the resolution settings under Preferences in case anyone has the same problem. Happy playing....

im having the same problem bt i have no mouse cursor to navigate the screen... help pl

im having the same problem bt i have no mouse cursor to navigate the screen... help pl

I had the same problem as you did, the first time I loaded the game. Just save the game (Ctrl+S) and then close the game (Alt+F4). Load it up again and it should be fine.

Hi

I have just intalled Football Manager 2012, when I run it it starts with all the sponsers logos, then after that finishes the program exits and I get a small pop up balloon in my system tray saying I'm not using the optimum resolution and that I should try 1366x768. When I go into my display settings that is the resolution I am running. I have un-intalled and re-installed, restarted my laptop. I'm not sure what else to try and was hoping for some help.

Many thanks

Back