Pedro86

Reaction score
Was just wondering if i could get a screen shot of.a few players from celtic.
Rogic
Simunovic
Ajer
Dembele
Tierney
And stuart armstrong

No worries, i was ******* about customising the skin anyway i need to check a team in white.

Nowhere just yet, its a WIP. try Vitrex of CFM both great skins.

Nowhere just yet, its a WIP. try Vitrex of CFM both great skins.

That skin is excellent, wkdsoul. Do the national team and club logos plot into those positions via the config or did you edit the player images to include the relevant logos behind them? Or to put it another way, is the national team logo clickable? It would be useful to also have the player's nationality in text somewhere on the screen, though, because some logos are not as easily recognisable (...would you know the Slovenian team's logo from Slovakia?).

I like that you have the Celtic logo at the top of the left hand menu. Can't tell you how many times I have clicked on a team's U21 squad only to go to my own team's youngsters, instead. Having my team's logo top left will prompt me to remember how that works! Would the top bit look better with the player's name positioned right of the background logo, rather than overlapping?

Loving the icons for Height, Age, etc - particularly the Left Foot / Right Foot - and separate at-a-glance match stats for 1st Team and U21s is a good idea (is that international U21s or your club's U21s? I'm guessing the former, because I see "Scottish U20s Group 1" in the Season Stats table). I think the bottom row of that left hand panel - match stats with numbered shirt - should go under "Contracted to Celtic" and above "Defender (Centre)"... I'm looking at Jozo Simunovic, at the moment. We old-fashioned types still assign numbers according to position, so there is a link between those details and in this alternative arrangement, you get all the info in (what I consider to be) the correct hierarchical order.

That shirt icon is a bit stretched. Is it possible to have the Shirt Number icon roundel (from the in-game Edit Kits section) overlapping the actual home shirt (that appears on the Club page)? The player's name already appears twice elsewhere on this screen, so it's not necessary to see it again on the back of the shirt.

Just my 10-pence worth - only critical in the constructive sense; I wouldn't have commented at all if I wasn't really impressed by the overall look and feel of this skin. I hope you'll make it available when you have it as you want it.

Wow... ok here we go.

The icons are in that panel are Vitrex's work.
The shirt was mine from last year, i've already adjusted the names so its a bit more flush on the shoulders of the kit but yes it would be easy to just have the number.
The match stats is a default thing, it will do that for any comp the player plays in, on a new line.
Not sure on the shirt under there, the panel layout itself is an update of mine from last years skin (image below).
As far as i can remember both logos behind his head are clickable, toying with the idea of a pitch image behind that, mock up due later on this weekend.

FM16 skin screeshot
View attachment 1089791

Last edited: