Screen stays black after Sponsors Screen?

• Thread starter Thread starter kitchoalex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

kitchoalex

Reaction score
2 days ago before the new update i was happily playing fm12. i updated and now as soon as the sponsors screen goes black the screen stays black.. I've seen a few errors come up all the same (41)??? said it hadn't finished installing even though IT HAS :@

-tried verifying game cache - nothing has changed except a little download every time of 40.7mb. does nothing to help me.
- tried reinstalling after deleting game.
- tried everything i can think of - please help.

help is much appreciated! :D

+1
The same exact thing happened to me. Since last update the screen stays black after sponsors. I checked with steam. tried to unistall the last patch and reinstalled the game twice... but nothing worked.

any idea to fix this issue?

+1
The same exact thing happened to me. Since last update the screen stays black after sponsors. I checked with steam. tried to unistall the last patch and reinstalled the game twice... but nothing worked.

any idea to fix this issue?

I've got it to work.. whilst letting the game verify game cache click the "when loaded, start game" (or whatever it says).. I had normally clicked close when it said it was complete with 2 seconds remaining, but I've let it run it's course (after checking the box) and it started up fully updated!! Hope you have some luck like me.. merry xmas to all

Back