Scunthorpe United sack manager Ian Baraclough

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 957

Jak

Reaction score
Haha! We ruined your season!

Shame, kinda like Scunny since we got Hooper and Nike gave them our bumblebee top this year ^^)

This one puzzles me a bit. They are going down, there is no doubt about it, but they aren't that bad; against us this year when we won 2-0 at home they played much better football. So Baraclough has them playing decent football and they'll probably come straight out of League One next year. I'd stick my neck out and say they aren't going to get anybody better than Baraclough, so why get rid of him? Will be interesting to see who takes over up there.

they only appointed him in september, give him time to build his team !

September's long enough I think, they hardly ever won, he wasn't a good manager, it was a risk appointing him in the first place as he's not managed anywhere else. He knows the players, the staff, what the fans expect because he's been there for years, so he knows what the players are like plus he's had loan windows and the January window to improve their squad, and I don't think they've been out of the relegation zone since they went in it sometime last year.

September's long enough I think, they hardly ever won, he wasn't a good manager, it was a risk appointing him in the first place as he's not managed anywhere else. He knows the players, the staff, what the fans expect because he's been there for years, so he knows what the players are like plus he's had loan windows and the January window to improve their squad, and I don't think they've been out of the relegation zone since they went in it sometime last year.

Ah ok then who will they appoint then?

Back