Sheppard11

Reaction score
Super Scunthorpe
View attachment 466327
Alan Knill Sacked

We're hearing Scunthorpe United have sacked their manager Alan Knill due to the morale being so low in the squad, chairmen Peter Swann has told Alan Knill it's time to leave. Five men are given odds for the job including the likes of Iain Dowie and Phil Brown, but the favorite for the job remains to be Joshua Sheppard, an unknown manager.

Josh Sheppard gets the job

Given the fact the fans aren't happy hearing the new manager is an unknown lad thats been working on his coaching badges. They would prefer someone with experience.

My Background

I'm a 25 year old man, that's had a lifetime of ups but mainly down's, at the age of 11 my dad sadly passed away due to cancer at the young age of 40. By the time of i reached 16 I had already been kicked out my house, I was always badly behaved and was very selfish, I started working and every wage packet I would gamble, I'm now 2 years without gambling but it still pops up here and there, anyway, I managed to get myself into 35,000 pounds worth of debt and have never really paid any of it off, sofa surfing at my friends houses. It was only 2 years ago I decided to sort my life out, I met a girl on a weekend away, and 6 months later we moved in together down in Bournemouth, she's the real reason I'm finally back on track, I have lately found out my mum has also passed away and I will never forgive myself for the fact I stayed away from her for 7 years, still to this day I have and probably won't ever get over the fact this has happened, but as they say.. Life Goes On. We shall now do this story knowing this as I've never had the chance of getting it off my chest,

LETS GO SCUNNY!!!!!

Pre Season

A tough pre season with only 2 wins out of 5, realistically should of done a **** of a lot better, but what can you do, I was trying to work out what players would work where and what players I need to get rid of. I will start putting up screenshots of my game as we go.. As i haven't quite worked out where my screenshots save to.

Will also upload my transfers at the end of the window..

August

Capital 1 Cup

Walsall 1-2 Scunthorpe
Iwelumo, Canavan

Great win against a side one league above us especially away from home
League 2

Burton 1-0 Scunthorpe

Awful start to the campaign, one of those games..

Scunthorpe 3-0 Wycombe
Coke, Burton, Sparrow
A lot better than the first game, work still needs to be done

Newport 0-1 Scunthorpe
Coke
Should of won this game 6-0 has 28 shots to their 2.

Capital 1 Cup

Crystal Palace 1-5 Scunthorpe
Esajas (2), Iwelumo, Canavan, Coke
Probably my best ever win on any football manager game, WOW!!!

Player of the month

Giles Coke on loan from sheffield wednesdsay 3 goals in 5 games, with a 30 yarder against crystal palace
View attachment 466323