Scunthorpe V Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 953

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Sorry if I am wrong but I couldn't find a thread for this game. It's been a very good game so far too. Scunthorpe have just equalised and it looks like it is going to be a good cup tie from here. Scunthorpe are playing some nice football and guess what? Robinho is playing poorly (again) :P

Robinho isn't playing that badly mate. He's not been incredible, but he's doing his job.
When he gets the ball he is actually doing something with it in this game rather than just dribbling into the opposition.

But I agree... good cup tie (Y)

Mancini calling press conference after the game to discuss robinho.

Is he staying or leaving.

santos on loan you heard it from me first.

Yeh I didn't think Robinho had played that bad. He set up the first goal, has been a nuisance at times upfront, but yeh he was the one who lost the ball in the play that led up to the equaliser (though City had attempts to clear/it was offside).

Although he just had a woeful shot.

Robinho isn't playing that badly mate. He's not been incredible, but he's doing his job.
When he gets the ball he is actually doing something with it in this game rather than just dribbling into the opposition.

But I agree... good cup tie (Y)

Nah I can't say he's wasted the ball much but his shooting has been awful and he hasn't done anything good really. Martin Petrov has played well IMO, a very underrated player.

Mancini calling press conference after the game to discuss robinho.

Is he staying or leaving.

santos on loan you heard it from me first.

I heard the Santos thing from a newspaper the other day lol..
Apparently he was told this morning that this would be his last game for the English club as he will be joining Santos on loan until the end of the season then Barcelona in the summer for £25M.

oh, i made it up, to see peoples reactions.

A nice ball from Ireland that was for the goal, hope it doesn't take the wind out of Scunthorpe.

Lol I love Man Citys first goal how Robinho did all those step overs and then just passed it out wide!

i support scunthorpe and i went to the game it was a good match we had a right go at city but there class and there proffesional energy saw us out! what did you think off united's first goal off side??

Back