Seano's Irish Revolution.

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Seano

Reaction score
This is just a project that i'll be working on for a while and i was just looking if any one had any interest in partaking in this project. Basically. I'm going to strip down the Irish Premier League down to nothing. I'm going to leave the clubs there but taking away all their players and staff. Then i'm going to give them a certain amount of money , each club gets the same amount of money and a little reputation boost. Basically , the idea is.. i want to see how much the Irish league can improve with a little bit of money invested. With that said... I've never delved into the Editor so i'll have to brush up in that area. But for now...

Similar to Harrier's database and inspired by Crookdmoes' Lost players series.. I'll be asking for your help. I'm basically looking for people to pick a club in the league, rename it , rename the stadium , change the facilities etc, From there , 'll just put the board in charge of the club by employing a manager etc and see how things turn out for them.

Would anyone be interested?

If you need anyone to do the database, I'll happily do it, if you want?

I did an Irish DB last year. Basically made a team for every county in the country and used the GAA stadiums. Seen it do quite well inside 5 years. I would also be willing to help :)

If you need anyone to do the database, I'll happily do it, if you want?

That would be a big help thanks!

I'm hoping to get some sort of plan worked out during the week. Then let you guys pick your teams , change the name or whatever you want. I'll make some sort of application out!

Thanks for posting guys!

That would be a big help thanks!

I'm hoping to get some sort of plan worked out during the week. Then let you guys pick your teams , change the name or whatever you want. I'll make some sort of application out!

Thanks for posting guys!

No problems mate :) Thought of upping the League prize money too for the clubs?

I haven't come up with an application yet but i'll be sure to let you know when i have one done up.

It'll have to wait until this weekend though, is that okay with everyone?

Sorry guys! Definitely want this to go ahead , i just need some time to work something out. Are you all willing to wait until A week tomorrow? I've exams coming up and i just simply don't have the time. If anyone wants to help out , then i'll take any help i can get!

I am, I was just wondering if it was still happening :). I can help a bit but I'm not great with editor etc

Back