(search) Afghan première League

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I already apologize if the subject does not comply and signed for my broken English google translation. For some time I am interested in voice dévellopement countries seeking a new challenge, I threw on my afghanistant vested in the heart of the country anyway actualitée home in France. So first I created a database with added bonuses just like two or three awards at last I can hack one can with the information I possess, so its not very realistic, so if someone know or find a database provided more for me to start off on a new basis, or otherwise view I found a site in your area who is a gold mine for what I want to do, so if someone one had information for the premiums or the players I would be very useful, especially since I have almost all the photos and logo of the country, and for the continental competition (league south asia) I think to put my comic in dl if anyone wants to see. On this good morning, hoping for quick response is accurate :)

Sincerely a little French.

Mods, I know speaking other languages is against the rules but just this once. Salut Arnaud, dsl mais ton message n'est pas trop compréhensible, je suis anglais et j'habite en France. Accro à FM 12, si tu veux m'envoyer un message privé sur ce site j'imagine que je peux t'aider :)

Back