Search stats not by rep

• Thread starter Thread starter fmking2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 918

fmking2010

Reaction score
Guys here are a few tips that i wonder if anyone else is trying.

First yes its great to sign big name stars but there are gems to be found.......

you may notice that when you go to tactics and click on a players shirt on the field it lists all of the players attributes in the game acceleration teamwork strength etc....now whatever position you have given that player, ie advanced forward, full back support etc etc the main and most crucial stats in order for success are in bold black.

all i do is on a plain bit of paper, write down each bold attribute whether 10, 15.. then go to player search and go to attributes and tick the relevant boxes...simple..

you will very rarely find a player with every single attribute but you have the option to select on that attribute screen match 12 out of 15 or 10 out of 15 etc . any player it finds check em out and so long as all the other stats are above 10's he will do a good job for you i have signed players who are unheard of using this for like 3m and after season or 2 sold for 20-25m then repeated process...of course most i keep !!!! try and enjoy ;)

well, my recommendation list is based mostly on that, so those on my list should be top players for those roles...

link in my sig 'top players according to player roles'

not a bad list but as i said all the players you list are well known names who cost bunddles of cash by doing the search you can pick out unheard of players who are top...eg for mid / dm sandro can be bought for around 10-14m and he has big stats nearly every single stat is over 13/14 he gets 7.7 or above every game as a ball winning central mid.

Back