season fast forward

alfietwister

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Alan and I am new to this site.
Can someone tell me how to start a season and then skip all the matches to the end of the season and see how your team did, its probably really easy but I have not seen any videos on it Thanks

To receive a good advice you need to tell us what is the purpose of this.

If you only want to test a formation or tactic, there is a special setup. If you just want to pass the time, then will be different preparative.

Can you explain this special setup for me to test tactics?
Thanks.

FIrst of all you need to work with the editor. You have to change the attributes of your assistant because he will manage your team when you are in vacation. You should gave him maximum attributes for everything except controversy.

Then, you have to start a new campaign and you should choose minimum database with only one championship (in the country where you team is).

From the menu - Inbox, Subscriptions tab, uncheck all the news.

From the menu - Training, Team tab, you should use for General Training - (Main Focus) Balanced, (Intensity level) Average; for Customized Scheduling - tick "Allow rest after match"; for Match Preparation - (Main Focus) Match Tactics, (Tactics) the tactic you want to test.

Hi Dobrin.
Thanks for replying, the reason I want to fast forward,I have seen videos where you change the editor and have Ronaldo on your team or Messi. The latest one I saw was Shankly managing the current Liverpool squad and he did it for 5 seasons and showed what he won during that time. Looks like fun to try these different scenarios. I saw your reply to Bujakaa, is it the same?

Back