Seaspn 1/Pre-Season- Bangor City a Story

• Thread starter Thread starter dec19971
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

dec19971

Reaction score
I thought I'd go for a team that isn't terrible but not worldwide superstars so I chose Bangor!
First of all I took a look at my squad...well not brilliant but I'd have to make do for now! I tried to sign a few players but none of them would sign umless it was on 'non contract' terms, so I managed to secure the signature of one player from Colwyn Bay for 5k (Damien Allen) and I also snapped up 2 youngsters for free; George Cowell and Paul Cowell.

So I started Pre-Season with high hopes after a convincing 0-0 draw with Coventry.
After a tough game against Millwall they came out victors in a less than average 1-0 scoreline.
My final Pre-season game was a tough game at home against Swindon, after going 4-0 down at half time I was beginning to wonder weather or not my team was up for a title challenge in the Welsh Premier! However after making 6 subsitutes at half time the game finished 5-2 to Swindon.

However during the Pre-Season matches I had 2 Champions League 2nd Qual. Round fixtures against polish side Wisla.
I lost the first leg 5-0 and the second leg 4-0, so there's one trophy out the window anyway! Realisticly I was never targeting anything spectacular in the Champions League but it would have been nice ya'know?:)

All comment welcome positive and negative, will do another update when my save gets to January, Thanks!:)

It would look nicer if you added a screenshot or two but otherwise nice start, nice to se someone managing in the welsh league;)

Back