Second Season - Old Striker needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Zinty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Zinty

Reaction score
I have Paloschi and am just about to sign Marquinhos and Balotelli but there is a stumbling block, I need to get the best out of all three and to do this I am going to need 1 maybe 2 older good strikers who can train them.

Who can I get without me breaking the bank? got about 10mill to spend. any chance of me getting Henry, Ruud Van Nis?? i just want to get about ten games out of them for the season and use them to train my younger guys, I am sampdoria so there is no one at present in my team who can do this.

have ur scout scout them nd see if they are interested and how much the scout reckons they would cost

Depends what season but you can get Shevchenko very cheap when he goes back to Chelsea

**** man Im not having a good day am I?!

Back to work then :)

have ur scout scout them nd see if they are interested and how much the scout reckons they would cost

what my scouts reckon they will cost and what the club will sell for are two very differant things! Kranjcar has wanted to come to me since Jan in my first season but Pompy want 17.7mill for him and wont budge scouts told me he should cost 10-12.

Yeah i thought about Rivaldo even Fat Ronaldo but i know if i was asked to learn from these i would tell the manager to do one they are not exactly model professionals!

Cheers for your help people.

Just out of interest who are the best old (ie 2-3years away from retirement, 30-32) strikers in the game?

i cant think of anybody other than fat ronaldo. still got good finishing. Maybe Julio Cruz. hes quite cheap.

get someone like del piero for paloschi or inzaghi
same for bollatelli and someone like rivaldo or ronaldo for marquinhos

get corithians ronaldo u can get him on loan wiv 1mill fee nd 1.5 future fee if u wnt him on pernament contract ;)

Back