Dayhughes

Reaction score
(Although I have looked, sorry if this is a re-post)

Currently running 11.3 patch and Marshall's latest editor data.

Started as Liverpool, 1st season went fine. Finished 1st in the Prem and came runner up in cups. Second season starts and it was fine until the day after the community shield match. Looks like I've qualified for both the Europa and Champions league. Europa group games to be played on a day after day basis with league games mixed in, 8 games in 8 days, and I'm guessing once the Champions league qualifiers have been played they would be added to the fixture list too. I'm sure a similar thing happened before I used to patch last time but 100% I have ran 11.3. Do I have to run 11.1, 11.2 and then 11.3 for full effect or should the latest patch fix all?

Any ideas on why this has happened?

Any help on this yet as i am having the same problem?

Yeah i won with Tottenham and just threw the reserves out for Europa games hoping they'd lose and it would be out the way but they kept winning grrrrrrrr. lol. Was quite comical.

yeah its a mistake on the custom database unfortunately, I am sure Marshall has fixed it in one of his latest updates though... you will just have to deal with it unfortunately :) at least you can send out your yongsters to gain good experience :)

yeah its a mistake on the custom database unfortunately, I am sure Marshall has fixed it in one of his latest updates though... you will just have to deal with it unfortunately :) at least you can send out your yongsters to gain good experience :)

Ok cheers mate :)

Edit: Checked Marshall's latest transfer update. Someone commented with my problem and Marshall has said it's been seen and fixed. So I've downloaded the latest update.

Last edited: