• Views Views 1K

gormo095

Reaction score
my norton is exprieing in 3 days

which is better

Kaspersky 2010
or
norton 4.0

I use the Microsoft Secuirty Essentials, thats decent, and free. why not give that a try?

norton is much better mate, a few of my friends have had problems with kaspersky

I would recommend AVG free or Microsoft Security Essentials.

I know many people who have had problems with the likes of Norton and McAfee are awful.

Kaspersky is meant to be pretty nifty but if you want a free one, AVG or MSE.

Should really have gone in the computer help thread but I am too tired to merge or tell you off right now.

I have AVG free and works a treat. Never had a problem with it.

AVG Rocks. Never had an issue. Give that a go

I use the standard Windows Security. I don't go on moronic website's though.

norton is much better mate, a few of my friends have had problems with kaspersky
No its not, Norton drains all your CPU and RAM, and is notorious for not detecting viruses that others do.
If you have to have one of them Kaspersky.

But MS Essentials is free, and really good, I recommend that

AVG is really bad. I can't believe people still use it. It deletes some of your files when you uninstall it so be careful with it. Kasperky is the best. Norton is slow and uses too much of your memory (computer mem of course :P) The other good one is bitdefender

Spybot Search and Destroy,free and does the job.

its a good spyware program, but thats all it protects against, it should be used along side AVG or MS Essentials not stand alone

Never had a problem with avast, very good,easy to use and free.

its a good spyware program, but thats all it protects against, it should be used along side AVG or MS Essentials not stand alone
No i think it can so long as the Windows Security is up and running.Like Kris said,stay off the moronc sites.

I use Kaspersky 2010, and it's not only much faster than Norton, but I've not had any issues with security since installing it.

i got kaspersky free with my bank account. it does the job, but im sure if it wasnt free i would use something like AVG.

might use Microsoft Security Essentials. until i get a new security get them cheap off ebay

ESET NOD32, the greatest antivirus ever to grace an operating system.

Back